- Software developer 20+ years in Government departments and private companies
- Founded and sold various businesses
- He brings to the Pulsar team a passion for space and aeronautics that is combined with years of experience in the challenges and realities of business and minimising risk
- Not a droid, but a golden member of the Pulsar Team. George is the Chief Procurement, Product and Publicity Officer (C3PO).
- Business Analyst, Change Manager , Vice-President IIBA Australia.
- George has a strong history of Publicity across enterprise communications, online media platforms as well as speaking internationally on innovative business engagement
Prof. Michael Smart
- 10 years as Research Scientist, NASA Langley Research Center (Scramjet Branch)
- Technology architect of the SPARTAN small satellite launch system
- Professor and Chair of Hypersonic Propulsion at UQ (since 2007)
- BE, MEngSc (UQ); PhD Aeronautics & Astronautics (NYU)
- Michael has a keen interest in Pulsar as it will be able to act as a booster rocket for the scramjet being developed by Hypersonix